Sunday, October 10, 2010

Shifting is My Choice

For the last two years, I studied at CLSU, CBAA as a Management student. Just right before this semester started, I have decided not to pursue my course. I had so many reasons and one of those was being actually bored. I thought that maybe Management does not fit my personality. For two years, I have struggled in pursuing my course, but the time came when I had to choose whether to finish me course or shift to another course that I like more.

At first, my dad did not approve my plan of shifting course, but my mom told me that she will support whatever my plan is. Then, I went to CLSU to shift and enroll in BSHRM. Some friends (Joyce, Buddy Jen, Mack, Val) helped me to enter the department. I registered late and was listed to the 4th section of first year students.

After the registration, I really felt happy and joyful knowing that I made a big decision which can affect my entire life. When I planned of shifting, I really prayed for and thought deep about it. Some people discouraged me from shifting, and only a few agreed with my plan. For the first time, I had to decide on my own and the decision can change my life forever. I know I made the right decision-to shift from HRDM to HRM. Right now, I am so much enjoying my new course. I had more friends that I have at CBAA. My teachers and professors know me, they are also my friends. My grades, well, I can say is better than my past grades. I learn a lot about my subjects. I enjoy going to school bringing set of knives, plates, ingredients, and wearing white and green uniforms.

One semester has already passed, and I am very proud and happy to say that "Shifting is my choice."

No comments: